[MAIPC] need wavyleaf leaf tissue / seeds again, please!

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Wed May 30 16:32:18 PDT 2018

Regarding “ it didn’t reappear last year” this is typical if WLBG is removed when it first appears. I survey all of the 200 acre Swann Park in Charles County each year and removed the one incipient infestation about 6 years ago. It has never come back to the park.

Marc Imlay, PhD, Conservation biologist, Park Ranger Office Non-native Invasive Plant Control coordinator.  <tel:(301)%20442-5657> (301) 442-5657 cell  <mailto:ialm at erols.com> ialm at erols.com Natural and Historical Resources Division The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission  <http://www.pgparks.com> www.pgparks.com