[MAIPC] Garlic mustard

frazmo frazmo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 15:57:13 PST 2018

My personal observation here in Arlington VA is that there seem to be more
in number and more robust GM rosettes. I suspect our very wet year may have
been conducive to their first-year growth, and they will be primed for
rapid growth this spring. In the meantime they are excellent targets!
Cheers, Steve Young