[MAIPC] PA Botany Symposium - free registration available

Muth, Norris (MUTH) MUTH at juniata.edu
Mon Oct 22 11:18:39 PDT 2018

Hi all,
The MAIPC board is supporting the upcoming PA Botany Symposium (Nov.2&3 State College, PA) and related to our sponsorship we have available a registration for the Saturday (Nov.3) talks. We’d like to open that up to our listserve constituency (that almost definitely includes you if you’re reading this). To be clear – the registration available would cover attendance to the Saturday talks – but doesn’t include any Friday workshops, or travel, or lodging or other incidental expenses. We (MAIPC) will have a table open during portions of the meeting that we would expect anyone looking to use this registration to help cover staffing for that (we may sell some books, distribute some information, etc.).

Availability is first come first listserve so please contact me directly at muth at juniata.edu if you’re interested.

Best,
Norris

—

Norris Z. Muth, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Biology

Office: 814-641-3632 | 1054 VLB

Juniata College

1700 Moore Street

Huntingdon, PA 16652

muthlab.org<http://muthlab.org> | NativePlantAdvocate.org<http://NativePlantAdvocate.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials in this electronic mail transmission (including all attachments) are private and confidential and are the property of the sender. The information contained in the material is privileged and is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the e-mail, and then destroy it immediately. Thank you.