[MAIPC] weed whacker plastic

michelskm2016 michelskm2016 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:16:05 PDT 2018

Thr stilt grass will bloom ans seed anyway no matter how low or often you cut it. Unless you pull it. We gave up on cutting - thr only solution is to  pull it- or if you really want  to whack those old fashioned metal corrugated hand whacker are efdeceive and oh so satisfying  as you swing it like a scythre  through the nasties.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone