[MAIPC] USBG looking for invasive species to cut for 'sculpture' - updated

Diana Carter dcarter1776 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 13:57:24 PDT 2019

I agree-this is a plentiful invasive. Not sure how you get permission to cut down along roadsides. It is very plentiful along route 7 and route 267 in Fairfax and Loudoun Counties.

A word of caution about Tree of Heaven: cutting causes multiple trees to sprout from the root system. This species needs specialized technique with herbicide. So that is not a good one for your needs.

Diana Carter