[MAIPC] Invasive plants and climate change

phytodoer at aol.com phytodoer at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 06:23:35 PST 2019

but mile a minute was introduced (as a weed in imported nursery stock) in southern Pennsylvania - I believe in the late 1940s.
Again, "explosions" of various vine species could be explained by the build-up of propagule sources as satellite populations establish in ever more places in the region.
Faith