[MAIPC] FW: Invasive plants and climate change

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Sat Feb 2 05:25:09 PST 2019

Phragmites, Miscanthus, Hydrilla verticillate, black fountain grass (Cenchrus purpurascens aka Pennisetum alopecuroides), purple fountain grass (Cenchrus setaceus aka Pennisetum setaceum), Boston ivy, and Nandina and other new invasives due to climate change deserve biological control updates.

Dick and Rod, any advice would be welcome.

Marc Imlay, PhD

Conservation biologist, Park Ranger Office, Non-native Invasive Plant Control coordinator.
(301) 442-5657 cell   <mailto:ialm at erols.com> ialm at erols.com
Natural and Historical Resources Division
The Maryland-National Capital   Park  and Planning Commission