[MAIPC] FW: MD 15 year Deer Hunting Master Plan Under Consideration

Richard Johnstone ivmpartners at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 07:19:48 PST 2019

I agree with the need for more deer harvesting by archers in highly
populated areas, but to encourage new hunters I disagree with removing
antler point restrictions. Bow hunters should have the opportunity to
harvest a mature buck, which is an increased incentive for our young to
learn the sport.
Rick Johnstone

--
IVM Partners, Inc.
P.O. Box 9886

IVM Partners is a 501-C-3 non-profit corporation operated exclusively for
charitable, scientific, literary, and educational purposes to develop,
educate professionals and the public with respect to, and apply best
vegetation management and conservation practices and related activities.