[MAIPC] Action alert status of pathogen quarantine facilities to assist biocontrol research for Fig Buttercup, (Lesser Celandine)

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Wed Feb 27 05:20:27 PST 2019

Action alert

Status of pathogen quarantine facilities to assist biocontrol research for
Fig Buttercup, (Lesser Celandine)

Dear Senator

Please add funding for a pathogen quarantine facility for research for
effective, host specific, biological control of Lesser Celandine.  Lesser
Celandine does so much harm to the environment, becoming the only plant
along flat areas next to aquatic habitat, that the environmental impact is
critical to about ten percent of the environment across half of the United
States.

http://www.namethatplant.net/article_ficaria.shtml

Marc Imlay, PhD, Chair, MAIPC Biological control working Group