[MAIPC] Invasive plants and climate change

Jil Swearingen jilswearingen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:36:20 PST 2019

All,

EDDMapS might be enlisted here to help. If one can do a query over time
(e.g., 20-30 years) of invasive plant species occurring in the Southeast
states that eventually start being reported in the mid-Atlantic in recent
years, that would produce a list to start working with. Chuck Bargeron
would be the obvious go-to person to run this query. I don't know how to do
it with the tools available for users.

Thanks,

Jil

Jil Swearingen