[MAIPC] Invasive assistance needed for a NJ resident

Mike Van Clef mike.vanclef at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 08:26:26 PDT 2019

Hi Damien,

I'll reach out to him -- the NJ Invasive Species Strike Team works with
private landowners.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael Van Clef, Ph.D.
Stewardship Director, Friends of Hopewell Valley Open Space
Program Director, New Jersey Invasive Species Strike Team
Principal, Ecological Solutions, LLC

Office: 609-730-1560
Mobile: 908-528-6674