[MAIPC] Literature on impacts of invasive plants on game wildlife?

Susan Gitlin susan.mclaughlin at alumni.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 7 15:30:40 PST 2019

Thank you, Jim.

This is helpful, although it focuses on non-native plants rather than
invasive ones, per se.  (Yes, I know that invasives are a subset of
non-native plants!)  I'm happy to have this, in any case, as I had not yet
read it.  And of course this issue is an important one.  I just happen to
have a specific information need at the moment.