[MAIPC] Literature on impacts of invasive plants on game wildlife?

Robin Haggie haggie at cheswildlife.org
Fri Mar 8 06:15:57 PST 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTbPNwNIoLs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbsAAwpP34E

Also a good read if time is limited to watch the above: Bringing Nature
Home by Doug Talamy or see http://www.bringingnaturehome.net/

All of the above mention the deleterious effects of non-native plants on
ecosystems. R

Michael Robin Haggie

Agricultural Wildlife Ecologist

Chesapeake Wildlife Heritage