[MAIPC] Big Mystery

frazmo frazmo at gmail.com
Sun May 5 08:52:27 PDT 2019

Hi Marc,  I conjecture that the extraordinary rainfall of 2018 may have
benefited some plants and changed their behavior. That may be the case with
your honeysuckle. Similarly,  my personal observation is that the seed bank
of Garlic Mustard seems to have been stimulated with a lot of germination
this spring of first-year rosettes. Hopefully that may help our control
efforts in the longer run. Cheers,  Steve Young