[MAIPC] National Park Service EPMT lead in DC - Job Announcement

Liz Matthews lizmatthews03 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 06:27:48 PDT 2019

Hi all,

the NPS EPMT Liaison/Supervisory Biologist position in DC has been
re-advertised, now open to all candidates (feds and non-feds):
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/534038900

Mark Frey formerly held this position, he describes the job in this way:

*This is a great position working with great people and a range of parks
across the region. The position manages a complex program with a crew of
about 12 this year so there is a fair amount of hiring, managing multiple
budgets, and working with partners. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable
about the nitty-gritty of invasive plant ecology and control and has a
strong background in managing a natural resources program. *

-----------------------------
Liz Matthews, PhD
Botanist
National Capital Region Network