[MAIPC] Another view

Donna Williamson donnawilliamson2002 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 18 06:56:48 PDT 2013

Have been reading your posts with great interest. I am heartened when the conventional interests start to attack - I like to think it means that we are having a positive effect and they are worried. Could be wrong, but why else would they bother? Doug is so effective with his message - am guessing they are feeling the effect of his (and others) effort. Felt the same way about the lawn companies who came to Washington to "mulch" Arlington Cemetery on one day and lobby Congress on the next day - people are dropping these lawn services all around...am old enough to always think "Follow the Money".

Donna

Donna Williamson
dwfinegardening.com
Blue Ridge Chapter -  Wild Ones
540-877-2002

I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.
... E.B. White