[MAIPC] [GRAYMAIL] does Chlorox work on cut stems?

Art Gover aeg2 at psu.edu
Tue Apr 14 18:57:52 PDT 2015

Its activity would be topical.  To prevent resprouting, it would need to inhibit the buds - dormant or adventitious - that give rise to new shoots.  I see no way that would happen.

Definite “con”.  Not effective and more hazardous.  And illegal.

Be well.

Art

Penn State Wildland Weed Management
116 ASI Building