[MAIPC] Triclopyr vs Glyphosate

Steven Manning stevemanning at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 18 06:52:29 PDT 2015

When pricing a small project the herbicide choice would not make a big difference in the cost especially considering the price point of these two options.  The difference is probably the amount of time they think it will take to finish the project.   Or as previously mentioned one may be more desperate to get the job then the other.  Another consideration is that such price variances can be due to the type of labor employed and how much the employer pays the employee.  A final thought is that it might be wise to get a couple more bids and don't hesitate to use the higher or medium price if they appear to know what they are doing.  Take a look at our website www.invasiveplantcontrol.com and click on the services tab. Scroll down to the bid specifications brochure.  This PDF will highlight some of the questions you should ask potential contractors to help you secure the best option. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Manning
IPC, Inc.