[MAIPC] Triclopyr vs Glyphosate

Lfcc landandforest at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 04:49:17 PDT 2015

Tryclopyr and glyphosate are completely different chemistries. Both are caution labels depending on the formulation of tryclopyr might be danger label. My guess would be that the contractors have different opinions on the difficulty if the job or perhaps one needs the work more than the other. Read over the MSDS for both but know the formulation of tryclopyr before comparing safety data sheets.

Sent from my iPhone