[MAIPC] MAIPC conference walk suggestions?

Richard Gardner rtgardner3 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 07:21:03 PDT 2015

  Tuesday after the conference is over for the day does anyone have suggestions for a 1-2 hour hike in a nearby park or gameland?  Trails should be well marked as I get lost easily, but will have a GPS just in case.  Afterward I will be trying to find a restaurant where I can eat as a diabetic.  If anyone wants to join me they are welcome to.

                                                                                            Richard Gardner