[MAIPC] Wavyleaf Basket Grass in Reston

Patricia Greenberg pgreenberg at reston.org
Fri Jul 24 10:15:43 PDT 2015

Hi,

What we all feared... Wavyleaf in Reston open space. Members from our environmental resource team found one patch in south Reston, very near Fred Crabtree Park in June. We walked through almost the entire trail system in the same section of Reston yesterday and found two more patches. We have pulled them and will look again in August.

I would like to send out an ALERT message in our social media and was wondering if anyone had an attractive simple image or email that I could borrow?  A PSA perhaps?

Thank you,
Patricia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Patricia Pearl Greenberg
Environmental Resource Supervisor
Reston Association
12250 Sunset Hils Rd
Reston, VA 20190
(703) 435-6552
pgreenberg at reston.org<mailto:pgreenberg at reston.org>
www.reston.org<http://www.reston.org/>

[RA logo NEW copy (4)]

RA Vision: Leading the model community where all can live, work, play, and get involved.
RA Mission: To preserve and enhance the Reston Community through outstanding leadership, service, and stewardship of our resources.
RA Core Values: Service~Collaboration~Stewardship~Innovation~Leadership

NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments to it may contain privileged and confidential information from the Reston Association. This information is only for the viewing or use of the intended recipient