[MAIPC] EPMT / DC-CWMA June 11th

Frey, Mark mark_frey at nps.gov
Mon May 4 05:15:51 PDT 2015

All

The location for our Thursday June 11th training has been confirmed. We
will be at Wolf Trap.

The National Capital Region EPMT (Exotic Plant Management Team) and the
DC-CWMA (Cooperative Weed Management Area) are again co-hosting an Invasive
Plant Management Training. Please spread the word. The draft schedule is
attached.

*Audience*
This training is designed for NPS natural resource staff, NPS maintenance
staff, CWMA members, staff from partner agencies, staff from partner
organization, and volunteers.

*Registration*
There is no cost to attend but you will need to register to attend. Please
register by clicking here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r4z_wTeOiwbqiY0pSvV1VbdNO-jC7hhoQMOeAxuXw6U/viewform?usp=send_form>
.

*Pesticide re-certification credits*
We will be offering Pesticide recertification credits in the following
states and categories.
DC: 5-Aquatic Weeds, 6-Right of Way
MD: 1A-Agricultural Plant, 2-Forest, 3A-Ornamental Plants – Exterior,
3C-Turf, 5-Aquatic, 6-Right-of-Way, 9-Weed, and 10-Regulatory Demonstration
and Research
VA (requested): - 2-Forest Pest, 5A Aquatic, 6-Right of Way, 60-Registered
Technician
WV: 3, 4A, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13
PA: - 00-core, PC, 09, 10, 18, 23

*Location*
Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts (directions attached):
 - 1551 Trap Rd
 - Vienna, VA 22182
 - In the basement of the Filene center

*Lunch *
Participants should bring a bag lunch as there are no other food options
within range.

*Safety*
Please bring sunscreen and water. Wear closed-toed shoes or boots and long
pants.

Mark Frey
Exotic Plant Management Team Liaison
National Capital Region
202-339-8317

Please share your feedback here <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QPGJJJP>.
Please blame any errors in this message on my dictation software.