[MAIPC] wetland-safe marker dye

Carolyn Krause csk at clevelandmetroparks.com
Thu May 21 15:20:23 PDT 2015

I'm looking for a marker/tracker dye that is safe to use in and near wetlands, doesn't interfere with the functionality of glyphosate-based herbicides, and isn't terribly expensive.  So far the most economical product I've found is RRSI IVM Marker Dye, but it still costs more per gallon than my herbicide.?  I'd also like to avoid anything with the signal word warning or danger, which appears on products that contain acid blue 9, like RRSI Elite Splendor and Alligare Super Marking Dye 1.

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Carolyn Krause