[MAIPC] Invasives skeptics and their nouveau ecosystems

frazmo frazmo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 17:41:44 PDT 2015

For folks who attended the MAIPC conference last month, you might have
heard me mention "invasives skeptics." Later, someone posted a link to an
extremely annoying Harper's article that took some nasty shots against us
anti-invasivites. So I finally was rousted to write something about this
topic that had been simmering on my mind for a while. If interested, please
take a look at my Plantwhacker blog here:

http://www.plantwhacker.com/2015/09/invasives-skeptics-and-their-nouveau.html

Cheers, Steve Young (Arlington VA)