[MAIPC] Invasives skeptics and their nouveau ecosystems

Kathi Mestayer kwren at widomaker.com
Fri Sep 4 07:08:42 PDT 2015

You know, I think people deny those things that are awkward or effortful or costly (in their terms) to admit.  Unfortunately, that might be what tips the scales.

Kathi Mestayer
105 Gilley Drive
Williamsburg, Va 23188
kwren at widomaker.com
757-229-6575
757-229-9396 (fax)

"If someone asks you about the error on your results and
you're not sure, just say "two percent"".
-Richard Taylor, Nobel Laureate in Physics