[MAIPC] FW: Stilt grass question

Gregg Kneipp gregg_kneipp at nps.gov
Mon Sep 28 04:17:12 PDT 2015

I have noticed the same thing with holly here in Fredericksburg, VA

On Sep 28, 2015, at 6:28 AM, Marc Imlay <ialm at erols.com> wrote:

*Any response for Tom and Jan?*

*Marc Imlay, PhD, **Chair, Biological control working Group *

*Conservation biologist, Park Ranger Office, Non-native Invasive Plant
Control coordinator.*
*(301) 442-5657 cell  *ialm at erols.com

*Natural and Historical Resources DivisionThe  Maryland-National
Capital   Park  and Planning Commission**www.pgparks.com
<http://www.pgparks.com/>*