[MAIPC] Invasive species efforts in Strasburg, PA?

Libhart, Trilby tlibhart at pa.gov
Tue Apr 12 05:24:54 PDT 2016

Amy,
This is about 30 minutes from where I live.  I would have them contact the Lancaster County Conservancy.
They do a lot of work with invasive species.

Trilby

Trilby Libhart | State Botanist | PA Invasive Species Council Coordinator (Interim)
Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture | Bureau of Plant Industry
2301 North Cameron Street | Harrisburg, PA 17110