[MAIPC] Invasive species efforts in Strasburg, PA?

Marian Orlousky morlousky at appalachiantrail.org
Tue Apr 12 05:28:38 PDT 2016

Not exactly in the area but if the student would like to drive 1.5 hours
they could join the Appalachian Trail Conservancy and Mountain Club of
Maryland at Pine Grove Furnace State Park this Saturday (4/16) at 10am. We
will be pulling garlic mustard and possibly some barberry.

Marian Orlousky
Northern Resource Management Coordinator
Appalachian Trail Conservancy
4 East First Street
Boiling Springs, PA 17007
Direct Line: 717-260-3217
MARO Office: 717-258-5771 ex: 208
Fax: 717.258.1442
morlousky at appalachiantrail.org
www.appalachiantrail.org

The Appalachian Trail Conservancy’s mission is to preserve and manage the
Appalachian Trail – ensuring that its vast natural beauty and priceless
cultural heritage can be shared and enjoyed today, tomorrow, and for
centuries to come. To become a member, volunteer, or learn more, visit www.
appalachiantrail.org.