[MAIPC] Invasive Holiday Plants & Pests

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Wed Dec 7 08:37:56 PST 2016

Hi APWG,

I work for the Nature Conservancy’s Cool Green Science blog.

We’re featuring a story on how to avoid spreading invasives during the holiday season from avoiding plants like Asian bittersweet in wreaths to properly disposing of a tree to minimize the risk of spreading forest pests: http://blog.nature.org/science/2016/12/07/holiday-tips-dont-spread-forest-pests-with-your-christmas-tree/

I thought you would be interested. Happy holidays!

Cheers,

Lisa

“For hatred does not cease by hatred at any time: hatred ceases by love, this is an old rule.” – Dhammapada, Translator: F. Max Müller

Lisa Feldkamp

Science Communications

The Nature Conservancy

lfeldkamp at tnc.org <mailto:lfeldkamp at tnc.org>