[MAIPC] Film Screening and MAIPC Business meeting, November 12 in Carlisle, PA

Richard Gardner rtgardner3 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 05:56:07 PDT 2016

Before the movie Heather, me and our dog (Sir Isaac Newton) plan to hike from Sterret's Gap, Wertzville Road, to the Appalachian Trail and back. This is only 4-6 miles of single track trail from the end of the Tuscarora Trail to the intersection of the AT and Darlington Trail. The first climb may be 500'. After that trail appears to roll a little. Dogs are welcome. Ours will be off leash as much as possible. Drop me a note if you want to join us. My phone # is 410.726.3045.

On a different track, a few weeks back I did a presentation on the pathology and prevention of suicide. For many creative people and scientists like myself, suicide is something we walk with on a daily basis. The presentation is at http://www.slideshare.net/rtgardner3/family-wellness-conference-oct-8-2016.

                                                                                                                                                 Richard Gardner

Our dog Sir Isaac Newton for president. Clearly, the people's choice!