[MAIPC] request for info: Wavyleaf Basketgrass sightings

Scott Baron baron.scott at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 19:11:40 PDT 2016

Hi, everyone.

Do you have first sightings of Wavyleaf Basketgrass, especially before
2008?  I am trying to map the spread of this plant in the region from its
first sighting in Maryland in 1996.

If you have them, I ask you to email me dates and locations (Lat/Long is
best) of any first sightings in the US that aren't already in EDDMapS.

If you know of people who aren't subscribed to this listserv but might be
able to help, would you mind forwarding those contacts to me?

I would like to have the dates and locations before Thanksgiving as I need
to complete this project in early December.

Thank you,

Scott Baron
Gaithersburg, Md.