[MAIPC] Moving forward

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Fri Oct 7 07:43:55 PDT 2016

The belief that Green is good Is one of the reasons administrators in charge
of funding for invasive plant control do not help at all enough. To solve
this problem we could facilitate these administrators to come to our events
an see an area with native biological diversity (my favorite in bloom now is
calico aster) and vast areas covered instead with Japanese Stiltgrass.

Marc Imlay, PhD, Chair, MAIPC Biological control working Group Conservation
biologist,

Park Ranger Office, Non-native Invasive Plant Control coordinator.
<mailto:Marc.Imlay at pgparks.com> Marc.Imlay at pgparks.com

 <tel:%28301%29%20442-5657> (301) 442-5657 cell  Natural and Historical
Resources Division The  Maryland-National   Capital   Park  and Planning
Commission

---