[MAIPC] Need help with Best Practice WLBG

HTI Gmail historictimekeepers at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 06:42:45 PDT 2016

I just was informed by a USFS botanist in GWNF that WLBG has been found
around one of PATC's tool caches.  I had written a notice to go out to
all trail workers and am waiting for our IT person to return from
vacation.  I have to assume we (PATC) are moving this stuff around.

I need to know best practices at this point, and also what is practical
to expect from trail workers who pride themselves on being "road
builders".  I need to know if anyone is doing training.

This patch was found near the Massanutten Visitor Center.  Went to seed
a couple weeks ago.

Help.

Regards,

Dewey Clark