[MAIPC] Need help with Best Practice WLBG

Marian Orlousky morlousky at appalachiantrail.org
Wed Sep 21 06:46:57 PDT 2016

Dewey,

Some of us at ATC are currently working on some short videos to address
Invasive BMP's.  They will be released on the Register blog but could be
shared in other was as well.  I'll let you know when they are available and
I can send you an outline of the information in the meantime.

Marian

Marian Orlousky
Northern Resource Management Coordinator
Appalachian Trail Conservancy
4 East First Street
Boiling Springs, PA 17007
Direct Line: 717-260-3217
MARO Office: 717-258-5771 ex: 208
Fax: 717.258.1442
morlousky at appalachiantrail.org
www.appalachiantrail.org

The Appalachian Trail Conservancy’s mission is to preserve and manage the
Appalachian Trail – ensuring that its vast natural beauty and priceless
cultural heritage can be shared and enjoyed today, tomorrow, and for
centuries to come. To become a member, volunteer, or learn more, visit
www.appalachiantrail.org.