[MAIPC] Phragmites control

Jensen, Mary kate_jensen at nps.gov
Thu Apr 20 12:40:36 PDT 2017

We often spray late in the fall, when most natives have gone dormant.  I
find that phrag will stay green enough to be affected by the spray until
the first hard frost.

Kate Jensen
Ecologist and IPM Manager
Valley Forge National Historical Park
1400 North Outer Line Drive
King of Prussia, PA  19406
phone: 610 783 1035
cell: 215 692 3340
fax: 610 783 5381
kate_jensen at nps.gov

*P** Please c**onsider the environment before printing this email*