[MAIPC] non-chemical shrub control techniques

Richard Gardner rtgardner3 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 04:57:19 PDT 2017

Get a couple people and push them over. I had no problem pushing these plants over, up to 6 feet tall, in our mesic soil woodlot. Or you could get a PullerBear.
As a note, I tried to purchase a Weed Wrench. However, all I got was an anti-government rant by the owner announcing he was ending this business.
                                    Richard Gardner