[MAIPC] New York invasives

Atha, Daniel datha at nybg.org
Mon Jun 5 04:59:58 PDT 2017

Dear Marc and Tom,

The New York State Partnerships for Regional Invasive Species Management is a robust network for management and information sharing. I encourage you to consult the document here: http://www.dec.ny.gov/docs/lands_forests_pdf/prismfactsheet.pdf to learn more about efforts across the state.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Daniel Atha
Director of Conservation Outreach,