[MAIPC] FW: Question about cutting and leaving Euonymus alatus

frazmo frazmo at gmail.com
Wed May 3 15:13:38 PDT 2017

Based on my observations and impressions,  I think cuttings are safe at
*least* into mid-June, and likely for a few weeks after. And as long as
we're on this general topic, I continue to be fascinated by seeing signs
that the White-tailed Deer are transferring their interest to the
non-native Euonymus when it becomes more abundant than Euonymus americanus.
Cheers, Steve Young, Arlington VA volunteer