[MAIPC] spotted lanternfly update

Richard Gardner rtgardner3 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 10:28:19 PST 2018

I heard from someone who lives near the origin of the Spotted Lanternfly introduction, at a Berks County Democratic Committee meeting this past Saturday, that paper wasps are apparently feeding on the larvae of this pest.
Some people may receive this message from two different email accounts because I am using a gmail account in addition to this yahoo account due to the Maryland listserve having problems with some yahoo accounts.

                                                                            Richard Gardner