[MAIPC] Non-native, invasive plant training class.

Chuquin, Ana ana_chuquin at nps.gov
Thu Jun 7 15:02:24 PDT 2018

All,
 I have been informed the registration link for the Non-Native, Invasive
Plant class to be offered on June 13th and 16th does not work. Please see
the link below:
https://caseytrees.org/event/non-native-invasive-plant-removal-3/

Registration to this class can also be found on the Casey Trees website
<https://caseytrees.org/>->Take action -> Education -> Classes and
Workshops -> Non-Native, Invasive Plant Removal.

Please email me directly if you have any questions or if link is not
working.

Thank you,

Ana.

Ana Chuquin