[MAIPC] EPMT / PRISM training follow up

Mark Frey mark_frey at nps.gov
Fri Jun 8 06:25:50 PDT 2018

Thank you to all who were able to make it to the training yesterday. It was
a full house and, aside from some technical difficulties, very successful.

We have a large stack of evaluations but if you went home with your please
send input to me.

I have the Powerpoints for many of the presentations but not all. If you
would like one please let me know. I am not able to share via Drive outside
NPS otherwise I'd just post them now.

Please consider attending (and spreading the word about) the *PRISM launch
event:* Tuesday July 31st (8:30a to 2:00p) at the National Arboretum.
Register at https://tinyurl.com/PRISM-Launch. We'll be talking about how to
collaborate, how to leverage data, and more.

If you can't attend the Launch but you still want to be on the PRISM mailing
list use the same link and add in your information.

Mark Frey
Exotic Plant Management Team Liaison
National Capital Region
202-339-8317
I am a proud graduate of the GOAL Leadership Academy. Ask me about the
program!