[MAIPC] [Maipc-brd] Fwd: Garlic Mustard scarce this season, in 2018?

Patrick D. Kelly pkelly.licensetokill at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 07:59:56 PDT 2018

I just sprayed one stand and string trimmed another (quick before it could further seed ripen and invade a stream renovation step pool as I didn't have resources to hand pull it all) my first stand found on Town property in Centreville, MD on Delmarva... it is in a very protected riparian area. True...been seeing less now that you mention it...this has been all I've seen. Good observation.

Patrick D. Kelly, Horticulturist
PDK Horticultural LLC  Vegetation and Conservation Services
Centreville, MD 21617
443-262-2079