[MAIPC] Castanea dentata presentation at the Mid-Atlantic chapter of the Ecological Society of America meeting on April 6, 2019

Richard Gardner rtgardner3 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 04:58:53 PDT 2019

https://www.slideshare.net/rtgardner3/chestnuts-2019

 Castanea dentata presentation at the Mid-Atlantic chapter of the Ecological Society of America meeting on April 6, 2019. Not much new material, but a review of what I have learned. All that is left for me, besides continuing to educate people, is to grow an two successive generations. If anyone wants seeds, please walk with me next fall when the burrs ripen.

                                              Richard Gardner