[MAIPC] FW: Research funding request

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Thu Apr 18 23:09:31 PDT 2019

How are we all doing at facilitating existing legislation being used for research funding for a host specific, effective biocontrol of Fig Buttercup? Thank you Kathy.

Marc Imlay, PhD,

Chair, MAIPC Biological Control Working Group

Natural Places Committee Chair, Maryland Sierra Club

Conservation Biologist, Park Ranger Office, Non-native Invasive Plant Control Coordinator.

Natural and Historical Resources Division

The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission