[MAIPC] biological control of ground ivy/ gill over the ground 2019

Muth, Norris (MUTH) MUTH at juniata.edu
Fri Apr 19 06:27:51 PDT 2019

Thanks for the ground ivy feedback everyone. It seems like ground ivy is indeed problematic in natural areas for quite a number of people and regions out there. And here I am in Central PA where I can barely get first-run movies and it turns out even my invasive species are old news by the time they get here. Suppose I should be happy about that.

Norris

—
Norris Z. Muth, Ph.D.
Juniata College