[MAIPC] Fwd: Faith's blog - APHIS proposes "NAPPRA" listing of plants as invasive & as hosts of pests

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Thu Dec 5 17:54:45 PST 2019

Comment:One important approach not covered is to go to the places where new invasive species tend to first come in such as where vessels from other continents land, and search for and remove all non-native invasive species for about 500 acres inland from the site. This has been done before successfully and constitutes EDRR. Marc Imlay Board member MAIPC