[MAIPC] review of The Hidden Life of Trees

Jil Swearingen jilswearingen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 07:35:12 PST 2019

Stephen,

I appreciate you bringing this to my/our attention and for taking quick
action to provide a counter-point review. It is so unfortunate and
unhelpful that people like Wohlleben, who lack a real understanding of the
invasive species issue, spend time confusing things and Disney-fying the
issue based on non-scientific personal beliefs and fantasies. These
invasive species deniers need to be called out and challenged, just like
climate change deniers.

I have not read the book and won't buy it. I'll see if I can get a copy at
our library.

Thanks again,

Jil

Jil Swearingen