[MAIPC] review of The Hidden Life of Trees

Earl "Bud" Reaves Jr. ipreav00 at aacounty.org
Fri Feb 8 07:44:19 PST 2019

I haven't read the book yet but get numerous comments asking if the
assertions are true. I have a copy and will read it when I get a chance.  I
can lend it afterward\before to you Jil.   Stephen appears to have made a
thorough review of the book and I don't expect I will come to different
conclusions.

Earl "Bud" Reaves, CF
County Forester
SAF Certified Forester, MD Licensed Forester, ISA Certified ArboristÒ,
2664 Riva Road    MS #6201
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
410.222.6707
Anne Arundel Weed Resistance <https://www.anne-arundel-weed-resistance.org/>