[MAIPC] Integrated Vegetation Management

Randall, John L jrandall at email.unc.edu
Sun Jan 13 14:36:15 PST 2019

Greetings from North Carolina: The attached Resolution from the Orange County Board of Commissioners is hopefully the beginning of a larger effort in NC on rights-of-way conservation and management.

Johnny Randall

Johnny Randall, PhD
Director of Conservation
North Carolina Botanical Garden
CB 3375
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill NC 27599
W – 919.962.2380
C – 919.923.0100
ncbg.unc.edu