[MAIPC] Integrated Vegetation Management

Richard Johnstone ivmpartners at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 06:55:42 PST 2019

John,
Thanks for sharing. I have attached an IVM White Paper that was developed
with input from USFWS and habitat restoration examples we have directed for
electric, natural gas and highway ROW with documentation of the benefits of
IVM best practices. We have ongoing case studies with Duke Energy in Durham
and Greensboro, NC so perhaps we can arrange a field tour this year
especially in Durham which is nearby to you.
Rick

--
IVM Partners, Inc.
P.O. Box 9886

IVM Partners is a 501-C-3 non-profit corporation operated exclusively for
charitable, scientific, literary, and educational purposes to develop,
educate professionals and the public with respect to, and apply best
vegetation management and conservation practices and related activities.